Wednesday, 28 June 2006
Had a bad but relaxing day at school today ...Had breaks after every lesson so actually my class had 2 hrs of free time(including recess). Huilin is like so sad, she lost her new phone during PE today. Seeing her crying at the classroom's doorstep affected many of my classmates mood.
Feeling real depressed now...Took height and weight today and i think i grew fatter!!! I lost 1 kg but I think that is because I lost my muscle weight and it turned to fats. I've not been exercising for a week!!! People might call me 'fats' soon...HAAS ((:
Had lunch after school today with Noriko,Shoes,Luoer and Clauds..And studied with Mc & Nick. Clauds came to my house and we studied some more and had loads of fun playing the piano and watching Indonesia channels in my room.
Feeling so tired now after playing so much but we had a great time!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D